Friday, October 09 at 12:00 am
The Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest 2020 is presented by Friends of the Wissahickon, Wissahickon Trails, and Woodmere Art Museum. Entrants can submit up to 4 photos and submissions will be accepted from April 6 to October 9. Scroll down for specific contest rules.
• All photos must be taken within the Wissahickon Valley Park, along the Green Ribbon Trail, or on one of the Wissahickon Trails managed preserves.
• Enter only photographs taken by you, the entrant.
• The four categories are: People, Wildlife, Landscape, and Structures.
• Enter photos taken within the last 3 years.
• You may enter up to 4 photos.
• Photos should be high resolution (at least 300 DPI) and in one of the following file formats: .tiff, .eps, .jpg, .png, or .gif.
• File names should follow this format:
last name_category_submission number or
last name_youth_category_submission number
EX: smith_wildlife_1.jpg or smith_youth_wildlife_4.jpg.
• Location of the photo must be included in the description of each photo.
• Provide a current phone number, email and mailing address
Wissahickon Valley Park, Green Ribbon Trail, Wissahickon Trails' Preserves
Photographers of all levels