Friday, October 09 at 12:00 am
The Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest 2020 is presented by Friends of the Wissahickon, Wissahickon Trails, and Woodmere Art Museum. Entrants can submit up to 4 photos and submissions will be accepted from April 6 to October 9. Winners will be notified the last week of October. Scroll down for specific contest rules.
Would you like to submit printed photos?
You can drop your photos off at our office, located at 12 Morris Rd, Ambler, PA 19002. Leave your photos in the bin under the overhang near the green gate. If dropping off your photos, please enclose them in an envelope and be sure to include all the required information, including: name, mailing address, phone number, email, category, submission title and description, and if it is a Junior Submission (age 17 and under).
• All photos must be taken within the Wissahickon Valley Park, along the Green Ribbon Trail, or on one of the Wissahickon Trails managed preserves.
• Enter only photographs taken by you, the entrant.
• The four categories are: People, Wildlife, Landscape, and Structures.
• Enter photos taken within the last 3 years.
• You may enter up to 4 photos.
• Photos should be high resolution (at least 300 DPI) and in one of the following file formats: .tiff, .eps, .jpg, .png, or .gif.
• File names should follow this format:
last name_category_submission number or
last name_youth_category_submission number
EX: smith_wildlife_1.jpg or smith_youth_wildlife_4.jpg.
• Location of the photo must be included in the description of each photo.
• Provide a current phone number, email and mailing address
Wissahickon Valley Park, Green Ribbon Trail, Wissahickon Trails' Preserves
Photographers of all levels